Jump to navigation
- For the employee to review his or her skills and performance and set goals for the year.
- For the supervisor to learn more about his or her staff’s performance and how to help the staff improve that performance and meet their goals.
- For management to learn more about employee performance, and both individual and system-wide training needs.
- To increase communication across the system, between employees, between employee and supervisor, and between staff, especially supervisors, and management.
- To document employee performance for compensation decisions, merit awards, and other personnel actions, including disciplinary actions.