- DCF Family Services Division Policies
- Juvenile Law & Practice Manual
- Justice for Children Taskforce - Subsidized Permanent Guardianship Subcommittee Report - December 2009
- Juvenile Proceedings Statute & Rules as amended through November 21, 2016
- National Juvenile Defender Center published The National Juvenile Defense Standards to integrate the law with best practices and latest developments regarding defending children.
- New Help for Children Raised by Grandparents and Other Relatives - This guide explains how new federal legislation, H.R.6893 [110th]: Fostering Connections to Success and Increasing Adoptions Act of 2008 should help children raised by grandparents or relatives.
- Permanent Guardianship Subsidies
- Trial Manual for Defense Attorneys in Juvenile Delinquency Cases
- Juvenile Programs
- Vermont In-State Residential Programs By County
- Vermont In-State Non-Residential Programs By County
- Out-of-State Residential Programs
- Note: If you find errors in these directories or would like to provide additional information, please contact Trish Halloran
- Vermont Supreme Court Opinions in Juvenile Matters
- Youthful Offender Flowchart
Justice for Children Task Force conference: “It Takes a Vision: Changing Lives by Changing Systems.” Fall 2009. This conference dealt with children coming into the foster care system and how to improve outcomes.
There was reference made by one of the speakers to relatively recent federal legislation called the “Fostering Connections to Success and Increasing Adoptions Act of 2008.” Below is a link to the text of the legislation.